Hey guys, thought I would try something new. Just want to share what I’ve been listening to with you! Here we go.
1. First pick of the week goes to Pierce the Veil with their song The First Punch. This new rock band from San Diego, California has been a non-stop listen for me. Saw them in concert recently here in Toronto, amazing live. Check the song out here , from their album Collide With the Sky.
2. My second pick is Ellie Goulding from her new album, Halcyon and it’s the song In My City. Ellie is a English singer/songwriter and has had her music featured on popular commercials like Apple I-pod. Take a listen here and fall in love with her pop-electronic mix.
3. You may have heard of this English songstress on the Gotye track ‘Somebody I used to know’ but Kimbra has her own album Vows. Its an interesting mix of alternative pop. Her self written songs are inspiring and theatrical. Take a listen to Two Way Street here.
4. ISSUES, a metalcore band formed this past summer of 2012 broke onto the scene with a lot of hype. They released a cover of Justin Bieber’s ‘Boyfriend’ in Punk Goes Pop (Who knows what edition) I haven’t stopped listening to Love. Sex. Riot. Take a listen from their EP Black Diamonds.
5. If you’re looking for a tune to cheer you up during these gloomy winter days look no further. Jasmine Ash has a beautiful Indie voice and her upbeat music is something to look forward to. To take a listen to Lulls click!
Hey guys, been gone for a short while. Will be updating a lot this week. Some photos will be coming from my instagram, where i’ve been updating most lately. If you’re interested follow me there. Thanks for continuing to follow <3
“All my pieces were falling apart on one end and I wasn’t even aware. I was creating a new puzzle with different people. That leads me to now. Stuck in a rut and I don’t know where to go. I hate being on the outside.
I feel like I look in the mirror and I know that i’m emotionally disabled. Never been diagnosed, never been told, never been thought to of been, I just know. But I would have never felt this way if I didn’t loose all my puzzle pieces.”