10 Easy Steps! Cucumber Eye Pads
Hey guys! So I was inspired by a Michelle Phan video a while ago on do it yourself cucumber eye pads! Naturally I wanted to try it out and I have had pretty good results! If you like the smell of cucumber (or you just like them in general) you’ll love these for your face/eyes! They are meant to help reduce the amount of dark circles under your eyes, they will also help you relax, forget the spa, read this! Stay tuned to see how I made my cucumber eye pads!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED!
-Cucumber -Cutting knife -Blender/Juicer -Cup of water -Cotton Eye Pads -Plastic Bags
1. First things first, take a cucumber, doesn’t matter what kind, just a plain old cucumber and a cutting knife.
2. You’ll only really need one half of the cucumber unless you’re planning on making a lot of them. What I did was slice half of the cucumber up. Be careful and don’t cut yourself!!
3. Next you’re going to want to dice up the slices so it makes it easier for your blender or juicer to process them! Place your diced up cucumber into the blender (thats what i’m using)
4. Add one cup or half a cup of water, depending on how much cucumber you cut up. I did half a cucumber so I only used half a cup of water. This makes the mixture less chunky and easier to work with. Plus! more water means more moisture!
5. Blend your mixture together! Make sure that there are no chunks left! You want it to be nice a smooth to get enough to soak into your cotton eye pads.
6. Take your cotton eye pads out! I’m using these equate ones, they are the perfect shape to sit over your eyes!
7. Take your cotton pad, one at a time and dip it into your mixture - I poured my cucumber mix into a container to make this easier. after you’ve dipped it in, you’re going to want to squeeze out the excess over a sink!
8. After you’ve either run out of mix or you have your desired amount, lay them on a plate one by one.